Delivery & Returns
Within the UK
|Value of order||Standard 5-7 Working Days|
|Click and Collect||FREE|
Outside the UK
|Value of order||15-21 Days (European)||15-21 Days (International)|
The Carnival Store Return’s Policy
We will always do our upmost to ensure that you are satisfied with our products.
Please call us if you want any advice about products and sizing and if for some reason you need to return part or all of your order please follow the instructions outlined below. All returns are acknowledged by email or mail and refunds are credited to the original payment method.
- Items will only be refunded in the event of an error made on our part such as:
- We have sent the wrong size.
- The wrong costume/colour was sent.
- The items arrived after 5 days since placing the order (UK deliveries) or after 10 days for international deliveries.
- The item is defective.
- The order was accidently sent with part of the order missing without prior discussion and approval from the customer (either by e-mail or phone) of any items that we would not be able to send and any items sent instead.
Refunds will not be issued for any reasons other than those already stated.
- In the event of a return due to an error on our part, for one of the reasons stated in the 2nd paragraph. We will not refund items without a returns number; items that have been used, cleaned, damaged or soiled; items returned without full packaging; items must be odour free, including the smell of smoke and perfume; please note we cannot refund makeup items, eyelashes, tights, wigs or masks.
- Faulty Products. Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 calendar days after discovery or 28 calendar days after dispatch by us, whichever is the earlier.
- Instructions for returning goods Before sending the parcels back to us please phone us for a Returns Authorization Number which you can get by contacting the shop on 0207 6037824: Monday-Friday 10.00am to 7.00pm, or e-mail and we will make arrangements with you to return. You will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you phone. You also need to include this returns number with your parcel back to us as failure to do so will result in delay of any refund.
- Returned items will be subject to a 20% admin charge
May we please ask you to additionally note:
- Liability We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, negligence, abnormal working conditions, wilful damage, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
- Disputed items Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'Disputed'. Such Disputed items will not be refunded or exchanged and a reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such Dispute items back to you at a cost to yourself; otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
- Late Delivery if we are at fault in some way and as a result the order arrives too late for your party, you can return the items as described above and, we will refund all postage costs. A reason why we may not be at fault is that you have selected to use first class post, when you should have used Express delivery or you were absent during delivery, in this case a 25% handling charge will be applied.
If you are returning a package please use registered post or obtain a certificate of posting for your own protection, please note proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Further details can be found in our Terms & Conditions of business